RPO Clinical is your preferred
partner in clinical development.
Over the years, we’ve learned that the development of theranostic agents requires a dedicated, strategic approach from the very beginning. In oncology trials, medical images allow us to determine safety, patient eligibility, and the efficacy of your investigational agent.
At RPO Clinical, we possess the required know-how and expertise to offer full radiomolecular precision support, from concept to conclusion. This way, we help accelerate the clinical development process and get your theranostic agent to the patient faster.
This is what we offer
We manage your clinical projects from A to Z:
- Clinical project management
- Trial document development (protocol, ICF, CRF, study manuals, …)
- Site selection and activation
- Ethics committee and authority submissions
- Patient recruitment
- Medicinal product logistics
- Monitoring services
- Clinical service provider assessment and management
- Data management
- Central laboratory services
- Medical monitoring and central review board
- Financial study management
- Study documentation management
- Risk management and mitigation
- Quality and data privacy assurance
- CAPA management
- Audit and inspection assistance
Images-based lab services or consultancy
We manage your study-specific imaging requirements:
- Site qualification
- Image specific trial document development
- Training imaging department
- Image transfer and storage platform
- Image quality control checks and preparation
- Centralised image-reading and interpretation.
""Smart clinical trial design allows us to bring innovative
treatments to patients faster.""
Prof. Dr. med. Richard P Baum MD PhD
Partner with the experts!
RPO Clinical offers a free 'Ask-Me-Anything' session.
Please fill in the form below:
Thanks you for your e-mail!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.